Sunday 2 February 2014

Strictly Come Dancing Live

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to travel to Glasgow with my mum and go and see the SCD Live Tour. It was an amazing day, despite being very rainy, and now I have a weird mish-mash of songs in my head.

I took almost 170 pictures, half of which were out of focus, but I did manage to get some good pictures. We were right at the back, but because the Hydro Arena is so steep, we weren't all that far from the dance floor. We were close enough to differentiate between the dancers, put it that way. There was a live band and singers, which were incredible and faultless, and the 'Three Wise Men', Craig, Len and Bruno were there too.

Here are a few of the many photo's I took.

This was in Princes Square where we went for lunch; very posh and very scary.

Inside the Hydro.

We bought a nice glossy programme.

The professionals opened up the show.

The 3 judges wore tartan outfits; Craig wore a kilt, Len wore a tartan waist coat and trousers, and Bruno was wearing what looked like a skirt.

The line up! L-R: Mark and Iveta, Susanna and Kevin, Deborah and Robin, Abbey and Aljaz, Ben and Kristina, Natalie and Artem and Nicky and Karen.

Kevin and Susanna yay!

Their paso doble is my favorite dance.

Nicky and Karen danced their Argentine Tango to Skyfall.

Abbey and Aljaz danced their quickstep to Walking on Sunshine


Kevin and Karen busted some pretty awkward moves.

All the celebs and professionals together.


Kevin and Susanna's second dance.

Nicky's impressive Charleston.


Most of my pictures focus on Kevin. 

I quite like this photo.

The last photo I took before my camera died!


No comments:

Post a Comment