Tuesday 7 July 2015

York

Over the weekend, Mum and I travelled to York for a university open day. I'd never visited before, but I'd heard many good things about the city so I took my camera and took a few pictures (mostly of York Minster, an example of some incredible medieval architecture.) I didn't take any pictures of the actual university, ironically, but oh well.


Here are some of the photos:


Travelling to York





This was the view from Pizza Express - not too shabby.





This was the actual pizza in Pizza Express.





We turned around a corner and found this and I was completely awed by the intricacy of the stonework!




A different side of the Minster.





There were loads of little churches everywhere, but the Minster was never far from being out of sight.


This is a pretty boring post but I just wanted to share some photos and break up all the writing on my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment