Monday 26 November 2012

Five Events


5 noteworthy things that have happened to me in the past 24 hours.
(Not necessarily in the right order!)

1)      I did my English homework – Today we were given our shiny new GCSE Anthology Booklets, with homework to write about what we thought a certain poem was about. I found this quite interesting and though provoking, as I viewed the poem differently to how I did in the lesson. I put this first because it was one of the more interesting parts of my day and I enjoyed doing it.

2)      I fell down the stairs this morning – I realized I was short on time as I got ready for school and thought it would be a fantastic idea to run down the stairs. You will be pleased to know that no injuries came out of my little incident, but it definitely woke me up. I remembered this because it was a shock, and I didn't enjoy it.

3)      I didn't mind Maths – now this is memorable. We've finally moved on from probability to percentage. Hooray! Normally when I find something easy in maths, or fun, I get every single question wrong. But today, I surprised myself, getting most of them right. And the best part it, I actually quite enjoyed it. What is the world coming to?!

4)      I laughed out loud at Tumblr – I remember this because it worried me. I caught myself laughing at something on Tumblr. Usually I just snort at stupid stuff, hardly ever actually laughing. But I did today, and it bothers me, for reasons I don’t even know.

5)      I got a tweet from Kleenex – I came home from school, sat down in front of the TV and pulled out my phone to check Twitter. It was then that I found Kleenex, the best tissue brand ever, had replied to me, with a smiley face and everything. I couldn't stop laughing at myself as I was so excited. I will remember this for the rest of my life.


I know this isn't a proper article but I was really stuck for something to write about, so I chose something that would get me thinking.