Saturday 2 November 2013

My Day In Pictures (A Trip to Carlisle)

A collection of very interesting photos to illustrate my day!

I woke up

We drove to the train station in Dad's new car ooo

We arrived at the train station


We got on the train

It rained

We went to Nandos...


...and ate some chicken


We went shopping


We went to Starbucks

We went to Lush

We got on the train home, but had to wait for almost an hour for it to leave the station because there was a poorly train further up the tracks

So Dad bought us some mince pies to help us through


I got bored so I opened some water which fizzed everywhere - exciting


We got moving, but had to stop again whilst they moved the dead train off the tracks


When we got home, there was a bit of a storm. Here's some hail stones.

And this is a flash of lightning.

Then I did some homework

Then I watched Strictly.

So that was my Saturday. 

I just fancied doing this 'Through My Eyes' kind of thing. It was quite funny making everyone wait for me so I could take a picture of everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment