Saturday 15 December 2012

Ideas

1) Fear and Faith - are we afraid to believe in things? Explore (possible, not sure how well it will work)

2) Kennels Update – pictures included? How it has changed since I have arrived, experiences I have learned from.

3) Eating Healthy – it’s hard as a teenager, always told to but never really do, my opinion.

4) Leveson report - need to research – what do I think? Effects now and in the future, good and bad.

5) Perfection – why do we go to such lengths to look cool in front of friends? Link to Mike Garry? Girls feel pressure to meet standards; boys feel pressure to act ‘hard’?

6) Christmas Essay – must be done by 12th December.

7) Learning From Mistakes - inspired by my car incident :) Little things can make a big difference to people's perspectives on things, good and bad.

8) My Generation – drink, drugs, sex with only a few sticking to the rules. Repercussions discuss




(will add more when I think of them)