Tuesday 26 March 2013


Mr Worsley,

Thank you so much for going through my journalism uploads each week; I really appreciate you taking time to look through my work when I’m sure you have plenty of other more important thing you could or should be getting on with. So, again, thank you so much!

I’m coming to the end of my 6 months; I’m due to finish on 20th April, as this I uploaded my first article on the 20th October last year. I did think I had less time than this, but I’m glad I have a few more weeks left, as I don’t want this to end, to be honest!

Easter is just around the corner, which means 2 weeks away from school, and I wasn’t sure if I would get a chance to talk to you about what I could do over that period of time.

So I was wondering if there were any particular topics you would like me to cover, or if there were any particular features you would like to see in my last few pieces of work?

I think the easiest way for you to give me feedback is to comment below. You can do this by clicking on the title of this article, and then there should be a comment box underneath which I can see and read. You can comment anonymously as you don’t have an account and I think that would be the easiest option for you. 

Thank you, and Happy Easter!

Ruth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment